Newo11's RSM 250

newo11

d84c33f21225f146b96df38232fbac3c.jpg
454e9618dd543616abd281d64bfd14bb.jpg

New additions!

newo11

Love the wrasse! :D copperbands are always a nice addition too.
Tank is looking good, nice and healthy :)

Thank you!

I spent about 2 hours cleaning coraline off of the glass this morning. I had been ignore the sides for a while. Both of my MP-10's are currently getting a vinegar bath.

Can anyone recommend a good glass cleaner for the RSM250? I have a mag-float but was hoping I could find something better.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thank you!

I spent about 2 hours cleaning coraline off of the glass this morning. I had been ignore the sides for a while. Both of my MP-10's are currently getting a vinegar bath.

Can anyone recommend a good glass cleaner for the RSM250? I have a mag-float but was hoping I could find something better.
Looks good ;)

Algae free! Best magnet cleaners there are, I love mine :D

Pat24601

Your montipora is branching really nice. I can't get mine to do that for some reason...

Is that a purple leather in front?

newo11

Your montipora is branching really nice. I can't get mine to do that for some reason...

Is that a purple leather in front?

Thanks Pat. I'm cleaning my mp-10's otherwise one is usually on the side of the tank and the flow goes right over the Monti. I think that's part of the reason why it grows in multiple layers. That and time - I've had that Monti for 3 years and have fragged it more times than I can count, so that may also be part of the reason for its growth pattern.

Yes, that's a purple toadstool. It's huge and not my favorite (my wife had to have it because it's "flow-y". I got it in a trade along with a beautiful lobo. The lobo did not make it but the leather keeps hanging in there despite me completely ignoring it.

I have an ORA green polyp toadstool on the other side of the rock. Guess which one grows better?

Danreef

I got two new additions today in a nice trade with a local reefer - a rock flower anemone (first one I've tried to keep) as well as a very nice Setosa. Pics coming soon once I get them settled in!

Where are those pics ? :)

Tank looks great and I want to see those pics !!!!!

Cheers
Daniel

Oxylebius

Yup! It was a choice between the flasher and a leopard wrasse. I am very tempted to go back and get the leopard as well!

I love my leopard. No personality and isn't interested in a thing I do. But, is so beautiful and active.

newo11

I love my leopard. No personality and isn't interested in a thing I do. But, is so beautiful and active.

Well one of the fellow local reefers that I know bought the leopard otherwise I would have been tempted to get him. He was a beautiful fish! Do you have any pics of yours?

newo11

I'm overdue for some more pics. I recently picked up a nice mini colony of PC Rainbow, as well as a montipora confusa and a no-name stag and another no-name acro. They're small, but look good so far!

My rock flower anemone disappeared on me (he crawled into a hole my pistol shrimp made, and has not been seen since, lol!). And my RBTA has been on the move lately, for the first time in a long time. It's been interesting to watch him slowly move around the tank, and thankfully he's behaved himself so far.