Newest addition

Debby

Her are a couple of pic of my newest additions.
Picture1480.jpg

Picture1413.jpg

Picture1284.jpg

seafansar

Nice shrooms and sun coral! Let us know how the basket star does. I've read they do very bad in captivity. You should probably try to feed it small stuff like cyclopeeze since it's a filter feeder.

Good luck!

Debby

Thankyou guys have taken a lot of slack over getting the feathered star but i think he will be ok.I am always open for suggestions though on how to take of it other then what i am doing.90 percent of my tank is filter feeders so i feed in the am d-ts and at nite mysis shrimp and half sheet of garlic seaweed.still only running skimmer no fuge and have a whisper running carbon
Picture1500.jpg

Picture1505.jpg

Picture1465.jpg

seafansar

Don't think I was trying to be mean Debby! I honestly want to know how it does. There are a lot of animals in the hobby which people thing are impossible to keep, but somehow a few hobbyists do great with them. For instance, my dad has a flame scallop in his tank. He's had it for a while now, got it sometime last year, and it's still doing great (hiding in the back, but great! lol).

I hope it does good for you! That brain coral is awesome BTW!

Debby

seafansar i have had my same two flame scallops for two years.And the slack was not on this site.I didnt think you were being mean at ALL.

lcstorc

Awesome.
Your tank is doing fabulous.
If I know you, you may well keep the star alive. For whatever reason you tend to have good luck with things most people find difficult or impossible.