New Zoo's from MrCoral

DJLiquid

Radioactive Alien eyes, Polar ice caps, Tub's blue's, Bubble gum
Why are the image files that you have to upload so freaking small? Only 50K? Are you kidding!?!

acemow

if you use photobucket.com, the pics can be uploaded as thumbnails and when we scroll onto them, they can be enlarged, or just upload the link to photobucket and we can go there and see big pics and lots of pics, if you have a bunch there. I'd like to see the pics!!

i think, not that i'm an expert, but i've seen them in published books titled zoo's as well ans zoa's.

and holy cow! i was just complaining how i can't figure how to post pics and i stumbled on this post. well, i don't really feel like going to photobucket right now, so screw it. no pics today. haha

i'm going to go check out my tank. that tank is CRAZY...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
i think, not that i'm an expert, but i've seen them in published books titled zoo's as well ans zoa's.

Same here. I've seen and heard it both ways. I use Zoas but a LFS here uses Zoos.

and holy cow! i was just complaining how i can't figure how to post pics and i stumbled on this post. well, i don't really feel like going to photobucket right now, so screw it. no pics today. haha

Yeah PhotoBucket is the way to go is you want it to be EASY :)