New tang!!!!!

So I picked this guy up at fish warehouse today for 12$ I have a pic of him in bag hes still hiding in tank
2012-08-06_13-10-51_908.jpg
[/IMG]

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Unless you picked up a minimum of a 4' tank as well I'd take him back.......for the fish's sake, you need to give him a proper home.

TylerHaworth

I dont think the blue hippo is such a good idea if ur still new at this and they are very easily stressed and prone to ick..... Also most places recomend at least a five foot long tank as they are swimmers and most 50 gallon tanks are 3foot or at most four feet.

That's from another thread, and the fish you picked up happens to need even MORE space than a Blue... :thumbup:

Well looks like my corals will be moved and mt 65 will become my qt tank my big tank 12'x3'x3' tall us cycling now should be ready soon thats why I got him guys I know he needs a bigvtank sheesh

And I just talked to guy at lfs and itvwas an aggressivevtreated qt tank and fish was alreadyvtreated for infections with water changes everyday je said two weeksvisvall it needs

TylerHaworth

And I just talked to guy at lfs and itvwas an aggressivevtreated qt tank and fish was alreadyvtreated for infections with water changes everyday je said two weeksvisvall it needs

Guy at your LFS is as knowledgeable about a proper quarantine procedure as I am rebuilding diesel engines.

BLADEYAMAHA

I really doubt you have a large tank to set up in the near future cause you have been complaining about not having enough money to complete a 40b, also you have not breathed a word about a large tank and that is the first thing I would be talking about if I actually had such a large tank to set up. So, if you want to treat a fish so poorly, by all means go ahead, its the same as keeping you dog in a small kennel and never letting it out.

I def have anther thread taking about anther tank that I've had and I've been taking about uo grading my tank awell in alot of my posts... And I'm no2 sure what a fourty b is unless its a breeder tank but mack is a 65 gallon