New RS Admin

ReefLady

Staff member
It is my pleasure to announce that Doni (Woodstock) has been promoted to a ReefSanctuary Administrator!

I could go on and on about how much she does to keep this place running and how this place would never be what it is today without her... but if you've been around for more than 2 days, you already know!

With her promotion to Administrator, I feel we'll be able to teach Doni some new tricks to help keep RS running even smoother.

Congratulations, Doni! Well, well, well deserved!

Travis

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Congratz Doni! Don't know what the administrator does, but it must be important! Good going!:thumbup:

blue_eyes53813

Congrats Doni.. Well deserved... Heay,, can you change my letters to pink.. Just kidding... You will do an outstanding job.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thank you for the vote of confidence Travis! I won't let RS down!

Yippie!! My salary has doubled!! 2 x 0 =.... umm.. nevermind. LOL~

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Thank you for the vote of confidence Travis! I won't let RS down!

Yippie!! My salary has doubled!! 2 x 0 =.... umm.. nevermind. LOL~

Hey thats a good deal! I increase Teresa's salary 100% a year, I always new Travis was a savvy businessman lol

vdituri

Yah whooo! A promotion!
Way to go!
Is that all you had to do was have a birthday? hmmm.
Nah, it must have been more than that.
Congratulations!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Congrats Doni and happy B-day :)

You do an AMAZING job around here ( I can only imagine how much isn't even SEEN around here).

Thank you!!

Allen :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
....I have a ton of space for PM's now!! yippie!
I can't think of a BETTER perk for you.. no more "Woody empty your PM's so I can get more to you" threads! :LOL: I just hope Travis has a LIMIT on them or he's gonna need to "buy more HARD DRIVES"!!

Allen :)