New from RI

BuDZnSuDS

Hey everyone I would like to introduce myself to RS. My names Blake im from pawtucket Rhode Island and yes just like family guy haha. Im new to the sw aquariums. I have read a lot but still feel like I learn something new everyday. Currently other than my small FW tank i have a 30 gallon tank with 25lbs of live rock and live sand. I also have a pair of Clowns and a MIA sixline as of yesterday which brings me here.

My sixline usually likes to come out and swim around the rocks and my clowns stick to their side of the tank but i havnt seen my sixline and my clowns have adapted to a new area of the tank wich i noticed about an hr ago. Do you think the sixline is just being stubburn or hes dead?

Jeremy0322

Im with Stace, i dont know about the 6 line. But welcome to RS. You get used to that learning something new every day feeling, seeing alot of the very experiences posters around here they still do that, and have tens of years of experience on me. Anyways, good to have you!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Welcome Blake! Six line wrasses are known jumpers. Is your tank completely covered? Six lines are very bold and once acclimated to their surrounding, usually do not hide. I would suggest looking around on the floor and in the over flow or sump, if you have them.

BuDZnSuDS

yeah hes deff not in there i took my clowns out and moved my live rock around a little the way my tank is set up its hard to see behind it. the only places not covered in my tank are the 2 holes in the back for the wires. he prob jumped ill check or be able to smell it tomorrow lol. Ill post pics as soon as my water clears and i can put my clowns back in. Ive been looking up DIY sumps too its gunna be a project after the holidays

BuDZnSuDS

1208082339.jpg
[/IMG]