New finds from our day at the beach

intricateart

Went snorkling today and found 2 purple gobies, dark, royal purple, 2 'digger' gobies as we call them which are very neatly colored with awesome fins, a tube anemone, which is orange but now that its settled just looks like white tentacle in a tube. Neat shrimp, ghost shrimp sized, some bright green, and although this last guy we didn't bring home, we did find an awesome puffer. It was fun and we managed not to get a horrible sunburn like last time. To compensate, we were stung by tiny jellyfish all day.

rufus2008

Must be nice, I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada and we have lots of beaches tooo but not of the tropical kind. I have to buy my livestock.

intricateart

I used to vacation on the canadian atlantic coast when I was a kid ( I was raised in lac-des-piles, Quebec), it is a beautiful area. You just have to consol yourself with cheap lobster, crystals on the beaches, and beluga sightings lol

intricateart

My boss is a professional photographer, he will be taking pics for me soon, but until then my camera is terrible, as evidenced by my album pics.... but soooon! :)

Lipman

I wish I could grab my own fish from the ocean!.

I too live in canada, and I have lake Ontario. even if I could get fish from here i wouldn't because it's so polluted. ( 3 eyed fish like in the Simpsons =p)

pics please =) sounds like some nice finds!