New faces! Meet n greet

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
What??................................... uhh.. Hi! I'm Devon!.. I'm her for the chicks..

Built347

There's a fresh batch of new reefers in town. Seems the current brought em in. And pardon me, mister partner, who's phantom?

Candace is the phantom.... aka G.I. Jane.. don't upset her.. she will bury you in the hills... ONLY after she has ridiculed you to the brink of wanting to be buried in the hills.... otherwise awesome girl tho.. :) lol

ChadJackie

Hi all!! Not new to the aquarium world, but I am new to the computer/internet thing. It's embarassing that I'm 35yrs old & this is the first computer & internet service that I have had...I'd include a pic of the rock I just climbed out from under, but I'll have to figure out how to do that. I found RS while scouring this wonderful world of the internet & have been sitting in the shadows for awhile taking it all in, @ some point I realized that unless I start posting I'm missing out on alot of what there is to see & offer...not really sure the size of my protein skimmer qualifies me for some of the conversation on here (@ least with Matt) but I do have one. I will post pic's once I figureout how that works. Currently have a 210 reef with sump, & a 75 gal "catch all" set up, 36 bow front reef, & a 95 gal with sump. I've had fresh water tanks all my life & finally made the crossover to salt around 8-10 years ago & never looked back. Not even sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if I'm even doing it right, but here goes...

lbiminiblue

Ok. Well we don't have hills in Miami so that might be hard to do...We also have the bay but considering its deepest at around 12 feet that might be kinda hard....

lbiminiblue

well it's true...so i have some sort of invulnerability against witty remarks and comments that sting worse than a condy!

Built347

Lol.. I was laughing at the wrong forum for chicks comment.... :) funny stuff.. we all know that nothing gets the ladies hotter than a big,,,, reef tank... hahaha but ya invulnerability is a good trait to have...

lbiminiblue

To hot date- Hey...(flexing biceps and pointing) you wanna see my torch frags....? I just...got some mushrooms and acans....so...What do you think?
-(hot date) OMG i LUV a guy with a huge tank...I WANNA MARRY YOU!!! lol just gotta love them girls....reefer girls need love too.

lbiminiblue

built347 says you know how to make a person want to bury himself in the hills....since there aren't any hills here in Miami...I'm requesting a trial. :p

Built347

Hi all!! Not new to the aquarium world, but I am new to the computer/internet thing. It's embarassing that I'm 35yrs old & this is the first computer & internet service that I have had...I'd include a pic of the rock I just climbed out from under, but I'll have to figure out how to do that. I found RS while scouring this wonderful world of the internet & have been sitting in the shadows for awhile taking it all in, @ some point I realized that unless I start posting I'm missing out on alot of what there is to see & offer...not really sure the size of my protein skimmer qualifies me for some of the conversation on here (@ least with Matt) but I do have one. I will post pic's once I figureout how that works. Currently have a 210 reef with sump, & a 75 gal "catch all" set up, 36 bow front reef, & a 95 gal with sump. I've had fresh water tanks all my life & finally made the crossover to salt around 8-10 years ago & never looked back. Not even sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if I'm even doing it right, but here goes...

Hey. very nice to have you on RS. I'd love to see these tanks... u should make a thread In the welcome area. Let everyone know ur here.. maybe post some pics.. :)

Built347

that skimmer was a little big for my tastes. its not the size of the skimmer but how you use it......

Well I guess its time we part ways then Candace.. my Skimmer has resulted in a 100+ gallons on the floor over the last couple months.. I just can't seem to get it right.. :)

sk8rdn

ChadJackie said:

Welcome to RS!

And I agree, post in the meet and greet area and let everyone say hi!

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Well I guess its time we part ways then Candace.. my Skimmer has resulted in a 100+ gallons on the floor over the last couple months.. I just can't seem to get it right.. :)

Damn! Hate it when that happens....

Lol....

Built347

Damn! Hate it when that happens....

Lol....

You hate when you lose the chick because your Skimmer is too big or when you can't get your giant Skimmer to stop leaking on the floor?. :)