New Coral posted all day for the 50% off

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
Ok, guys we are going to end the summer with a Bang!!

All coral will be 50% off this weekend on the site and in the store!!

So save your money and hold out for one more day!!

Sale will start on Friday at 11:00 Am!!

The best thing is that I will be loading corals all day and all night to the site and it will all be 50% off so make that wish list.

I do have a Little league Pratice tonight so they will be a dead time between 5-9 on corals being updated to the site.

Enjoy this end of the Summer Blowout!!

Home of the Frag Pack - MrCoral.com

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jay you'll LOVE the Duncans! They are one of (if not THE) my favorite corals in the tank. I have HIGH hopes for them :)

Can't wait to see pics of yours! Beats the HECK out of the prices you and I were talking about yesterday. Sonny's done gone and "hooked you up" :D

BigJay

Beats the HECK out of the prices you and I were talking about yesterday. Sonny's done gone and "hooked you up" :D

yeah but the cheap duncans ended up costing me $200. I had to get the 5 acans for 45 bucks and a blue duncan and a green duncan. Then I looked at the free shipping for orders over 200 bucks and well a multi colored ricordea..why not and a favia sure I don't have one...etc etc. Took me forever to get to $135 then I just sent them 70 bucks more and said load me up with whatever. Pretty sure he is sending me a branching hammer too. I might have to buy another tank to fit all these corals now... woohoo the wifes gonna kill me.:hammerhea

Witfull

i needed the new ballast from prow though....ive hated the PC/s since i got them,,,but they came with the great deal i got in the halides,,,,i have brackets already in place,,,so its all good....but DAMN,,,,there was a few pieces i liked,,and they were CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!

can i get a rain check?

Witfull

ok,,,soon Mr. pickmypocketsforprettyrocks.

adding 280 wts of VHO URI actinics to replace the 192wts of PC. soon you can pick away,,unless you are the Burger King and reverse pick pocket~

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
1ST I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT TODAY TO THE STORE AND ONLINE!!

WE BROKE OUR SATURDAY RECORD!!

LET'S KEEP THIS SALE ROCKING!!

50%% WILL GO ON!!

THE BEST PART MORE CORALS WILL BE ADDED TONIGHT STARTING AT 9!!

RECORD SUNDAY??????? LET'S DO IT!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE PRICES LIKE THIS AGAIN!!

THANKS
SONNY
MRCORAL.COM​

I just ordered these tonight!

3 x Australian Wild Eye Favia
1 x ROSE MILLIPORA FRAG
1 x Australian SUPER RARE Spider Sponge
1 x RARE!! AUSSIE COTTON CANDY CHALICE FRAG
3 x Aussie Rainbow Acanthastrea Hillae Frag