New 75 Gallon Bowfront Tank In The Process

Brackenbury

I feel like I have used this website thoroughly to gain loads of usefull information and I thought I would finally post some rough pics of the tank, and hopefully an old video just to kinda show the progress of how the new upgrade has come along that I have started. (if I figured out how to post these images correctly) Please note that these pics. were taken with an IPad with no zoom/as well as the video. Most of the corals have opened up but some have been moved around to better flow areas to accommodate them better. I will post some new high def pics. once I have fixed the scanner and can get them on here.

Enjoy,

Brackenbury

So I guess I need to post something 5 times First before I can post pics./ video which is lame. So I guess this is number two. And I'm almost half way there going the cheater route.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

bmplank86

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh duh lol look at the title. How's your day going? Enjoying the weather?

Life motto: "No rain, no rainbow"

Brackenbury

As well if anybody could give me the scientific name of the orange jelly looking thing I would greatly appreciate it. 1 sec and there will be visual enjoyment.... Hopefully because I enjoy it.

Brackenbury

Bmplank86 I'm doing well thanks for asking. Hopefully everybody else is too. Weather is hot and humid just like a dessert/ mountain state could be.

cfea007e.jpg

Brackenbury

I will try to get the rest of my coral pics uploaded as soon as I can. Some I haven't included until I get them to the spot I want and they open up fully. Enjoy, time to get back to work. :whip: