NEW 250 and 175 watt SE MH bulbs

BIGGUN

I have 250 and 175 watt standard SE MH bulbs for sale for $36 + $5 shipping each. The 175 watt bulbs are 10K nice white color with a touch of actinic. The 250 watt bulbs have the PAR of a good 12K with a slightly more blue color.
If you have any questions please e-mail me at KevnSand@comcast.net .

The people who have tried these REALLY like them especially for the price.

These are not from the manufacturer of the Plus Brand bulbs.

Thanks for looking, :swmfish:
Kevin

Last edited:

mps9506

Any other info like where they are manufacturered or who they are manufactured by?
Didn't email a question, just posted it case anyone else was wondering the same.
thx
Mike

fugazi

i bought a set of 250w last week. i like the color. i switched from 10k ushio to these. they look about like a 14k hamilton. longevity is to be seen.

BIGGUN

They are manufactured in Hong Kong I believe. (not sure) I do know that they aren't manufactured by the makers of the Plus brand bulbs. The Agro lighting co. that has them toured that plant and chose not to order anything from them.(Weren't comfortable with the product) These are this company's 1st endeavor into reef lighting.

Oh, Thanks Jim! Glad you like them.

Kevin

Last edited:

mnreefman

fugazi you got a pic. i may be interested in these bulbs... i am currious as to what the 250w look like after burn in

BIGGUN

If you could e-mail me a set of pics I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Last edited:

fugazi

here's what the 2 250w bulbs look like on a 65g. this picture does not do them justice. they have a great ripple effect in person.

Attachments

• DSCN0489 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0489 (Medium).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 40