Neptune Systems - Apex System

DaveK

Considering the reputation the other AquaControllers have, the Apex would seem to be a great product. It seems to have about the same features as the old AquaController II, but has much better net connectivity. It's still almost $500.

Before you spend the money on a controller, make sure you really are in a position to take advantage of all the nice things it can do, otherwise you will get away with a lot less money spent on timers and similar products.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks DaveK.

I've been running a AC Jr now on one of my tanks for about 31 months and don't know how I got along with out it.

I'm just looking for one with more connectivity and since it seems like it would use some of the components I already have it seems like I would save some $$$ from having to buy everything new again.

I think that most controllers are worth their weight in GOLD once you start using it.

:)

UTCreefer

I just got the apex and its my first controller. So far its been a breeze and the programming is simple and i hate programming! The wizards are available if you really really hate programming and want nothing to do with it. Now i can control and check on my tank anytime from my Iphone. Its awesome.