Need your input!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
The Curve is a simple ellipse! Just have to take the measurements and figure the foci! Dang, I knew all the calculus I took in college would come in handy one day!

mnreefman

stoney i need people in this world like you... cuz id never make a canopy... im the person who buys them....

Maxx

Patrick,
I think the biggest thing thats going to be a hurdle to you will be getting the advertising out there in peoples faces. You've made a tremendous impact (IMO) here on this board simply by your friendly helpful posts , altho the Merry Xmas Zack thread was the big winner in my eyes, reactor giveaway didnt hurt either, lol....I wish more people were better towards their fellow man/woman out there like this. I mean when you think about it, this will be probably the best Christmas Zack will have for quite awhile simply by your thoughtfulness....I digress...
But taking the audience here and translating that to a success in other markets, (boards) might be a little more difficult. Not saying impossible, or not worth trying...just pointing out some potential pitfalls...
I think you should go for it if you can get the shipping down the way you think you can and if you just have a set up that allows flexibility for the purchaser (in terms of what stain they want, ability to use various types of lighting w/in space allotted etc....) you should have a winner! You're a smart guy Patrick...you can do this!
Nick