| need to get my co2 canister filled, help!!!

Schwa

Anyone have any luck getting a 5lb co2 canister filled in the Burlington NC area . I dont understand this place if I want to go to church I have endless choices but anything else that I may have an interest in I am SOL. Anyone?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Did a bit of searching for you and it sounds like welding suppliers may be your best bet. Try this one:

Machine & Welding Supply Co. - Burlington, NC

If they don't sell it maybe they can tell you where you might get it. I got the idea from this FW forum thread:

Welding supply CO2

Good luck!

Schwa

I found these folks before I tried to get a hold of someone there through email and never got a response. I will try to phone them Monday. Thanks for the info.By the way I will drive an hour if I have to. Any place down your way?:snshne:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
A quick Google search on "CO2 supplies Charlotte, NC" gave these results. I think there are more, but I just copied & pasted these:

Machine & Welding Supply Co - Machine & Welding Supply Company
518 West 24th Street, Charlotte - (704) 376-7334
Directions, hours, and more »

National Welders Supply Co Inc: Sales and Service - www.airgas.com
5421 Old Dowd Road, Charlotte - (704) 392-7317
1 review, directions, and more »

High Tech Garden Supply HTGsupply - High Tech Garden Supply
2712 Freedom Drive, Charlotte - (704) 697-0911
Directions, hours, and more »

I don't use CO2 so I don't have any personal experience with trying to obtain it. I'd call your local place first and see what they say.

Luukosian

I live in iowa but I get mine at Airgas. Actually going to swap it out later today....looks like you have one a small drive away. 5lb cylinder is like 13 bucks or something to fill. They just swap mine out for a new one every time I go.

Airgas National Welders
2526 East Market St.,
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336) 272-0900