need some fish ideas

Janka

I'm working with a 45 gallon cube tank and a 20 gallon sump.60 lbs of sand, 60 lbs of live rock (spilt evenly between sump and DT), and the super reef octopus xp-1000sss skimmer. Also have an aquaticlite. Can't remember the model, but its the one with T-5's. I would like to make it a mixed reef tank. My cycles finished a week ago. Put a royal gramma in there on Friday and she is doing fantastic. My problem is I'm having problems of finding the next few fish ideas. Been stuck on it for a couple weeks. I know I would like to end with a dwarf flamea ngelfish. Any thoughts? My main concern is just trying to find something that will be aright with the flame angelfish.

Edit:
Decided I should say what my red sea max 130D has in it so there is no repeats.1 sharknose goby, 2 percula clowns, and goby/shrimp.

N83259

Keep in mind the Flame Angel is reported to pick at some sensile inverts & corals. Royal Gramma is a great choice IMO. I would stick with small peaceful fish. Maybe Firefish, other Gobies, Perchlet, some of the smaller Cardinals or basslets. This way you can perhaps have more fish in the system provided each species has it's own "nich" without pressing the limits of the tank's biocapacitiy. Good luck.

Janka

I know the Flame Angel is prone to that stuff, but I really do like the look of them. Thanks for the idea of sticking with smaller fish to maximize my fish capabilities. I'm sure more fish is more eye appealing.