need light ID please

koffee

Does anyone recognize this fixture? It is a 36" MH/PC fixture, with 4 blue LED moon lights. The single HQI MH is in the middle, and the moon lights are in a straight line across the middle (lengthwise), 2 on either side of the MH. The two PCs are the 3' (96W?) kind, one in front and one in back. It has fans, and three power cords with switches on the cord.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sorry koffee, they have put out so many fixtures like that over the years. Can you post a picture of it? Sounds like a decent set up.

koffee

Thanks all, but never mind.

I thought it was a good deal on Craigslist. The seller didn't remember the brand. But I would have to replace the 96W PC actinics (almost $150 locally). The seller was including an HQI that was purchased for $30. That doesn't sound right; the cheapest I found with a quick glance on-line was $50. Perhaps it is not a proper reef HQI. The seller did not know wattage or K, either.

In any case, I would probably spend $200 or more for bulbs in addition to the seller's asking price to get a usable light. While that might be a little cheaper than a brand new one with the same design (which would include a warranty), for that money I could get a 4x39W T5HO retro and not have to deal with MH heat and electricity.