need help on pricing my 130d.

ksicard

I'm curious to see how much I could sell my RSM 130d for. It's got upgraded LED lights, LED light controller, tunze 9002 and media rack, as well as a koralia powerhead. I also have an LED light controller for it. Any clue what this could sell for?

JoeCanada11

Why do you want to sell it already. Used ones really don't command even close to retail even with alot of upgrades though yours has LEDs.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I like great deals on used...

I first look for condition & if it is in very good condition, I look for around 1/2 of retail for used, you never get back the cost of all the add-ons but the leds & a controller should bring 1/2 new or up a bit, along with the tank or more depending on condition... is my ruff guess & IMO - if this helps any :)

RSM tanks used bring 1/2 of retail and up a bit because they are in high demand, many aquariums bring much less used.

I'm curious to see how much I could sell my RSM 130d for. It's got upgraded LED lights, LED light controller, tunze 9002 and media rack, as well as a koralia powerhead. I also have an LED light controller for it. Any clue what this could sell for?

I might be interested in buying your hood, lights and controller (mine already has the tunze, media, rack, etc.) and could even throw in my standard hood so you could also sell the whole thing still (with factory hood). Any interest?