Need help (discount codes)

sprintermike

Howdy all,
Will be ordering my RSM 130D any day now.
If anyone has any online coupon codes for vendors, could you please let me know.
Even a 5% code will save a lot!
Thanks for any help.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hi sprintermike. I did a quick Google search on the 130D. That Fish Place has a lower price than most dealers - $850, and has a 10% off code over $100 - the code is USAVETEN

Fish Place Code

Most places offer free shipping on the Max, but I don't know if that's the case with That Fish Place. If they charge a lot for shipping the 10% off may not be that good - ask them.

The other codes I've gotten recently are for vendors that don't sell the RSM 130D

Icstorc's idea was a good one too. Check out the vendor links at the bottom of the main forums listings.

mzreenie

And be carefull because some include the Start-Up Kit and some don't. I ordered mine from marineandreef.com, and the kit was included and Free Shipping.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Try superfishstore.com also. They had the lowest price I could find on the old model when I got mine 19 months ago. They don't have the 130D listed but have the old model at $739.95 - delivered, stand & starter kit included. A good price on the older model. If you want the 130D call them and ask them for a 130D price. Most of the online vendors just take an order & they ship direct from Red Sea. I'd call & ask about the 130D - they may be the lowest price if you ask for a quote.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
new reefer 03 - Here's a "pre-welcome" to the RSM Club! Let us know when you get it going!

sprintermike

Thanks to all,
I ordered from That Fish Place per Reefmacks recommendation. Got it for 849.99 (total kit, including stand and starter set up), plus an additional 10% off for a total of 764.99 to my door!
Should be here this week.
I can't wait.

sambrinar

i love this site!! i have a order in shipping to me right now!
heres the link to the tank setup ~!~ $849.99
Aquarium Kits: Red Sea MAX 130D Reef Aquarium System

i cant find a code more than 10$ off though :(

Sorry for the thread Jack,,, I gotta ask Cole a question.....
Cole why would you get a 34 gal?? I thought you were gonna get a 100+, you must have disposable income at your fingertips... Well when you get this, you are gonna post picts right, from beginning, through cycling, to the end!!