Need Help Choosing LEDs for 650

We are in the process of changing out the lighting on our Red Sea 650s. The tank runs very hot with 800 watts of t5 lighting and all of the pumps. In pricing out bulbs over the next few years, we believe that we would spend just as much money on t5 replacement bulbs as we would on LEDs. Every time I think I have figured out what I want, I find something else. I a not interested in a DIY. Does anyone know anything about or have any experience with Pacific Sun? This is what I am looking at right now:

Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2-would go with 49" 3x150 model with coverage area of 70x30x30 ($1,999)
Pacific Sun Triton 175w-coverage area is 36x30x30, Would need a master ($1,030) and slav ($890) Total ($1,920)
Ecotech Radion Gen 2 - I would need at least 3 at $650 each.
AI Vega - I would need 4 for sure at $500 each.
AI Hydra - I would need 4 at $400 each.
Maxspect 20.5" Razor R420R 16K LED System-Need two at $420 each
Maxspect Mazarra P- 4 Module Kit $1,945

I really like the look and control of the Pac Sun LEDs but I never hear any talk about them. The price for the coverage area I need is very comparable to the others except for the Razor. Thank you for your help.

Nob35

I have read some on the pacific sun but decided against them because they are not as upgradable as some of the others. Also if you go with the Hyperion you are still using T5's which defeats the purpose to changing to LEDs.
The AI hydras look good but will not fit in the stock canopy because of the taller heatsink.
The radions are great but if you are going with them to me I would be forced to get the pro and before I spend that much on them I would go with the maxspects Mazzarra p over them. The maxspects can be configured however you like them and you can also change the lenses as needed.
As for the Vegas I have no regrets about getting them, they did everything I wanted them to do, which for the most part was give me enough light and at the same time be hidden in the stock canopy. I I do get a bit of a dark area at the back of the tank all the way at the top but that does not bother me to much and will be corrected when I find the way I want to do it that I like.
I have also talked with AI and they say the parts list for the vega/hydra should be out soon and if this is the case I may order a circuit bourd and drivers and install them in the center section of the canopy on the stock heatsink.

Nob35

I just looked at them, the only thing that would worry me about them is that there are not many reviews from users yet and that there is no white LEDs. When going from MH or T5's to LEDs the tanks look dark so with no whites I'm not sure how that would effect the brightness of the tank. If they do what pacific sun says they should be a good light but if I was doing a build I would wait a few months before getting them so you can read some true reviews and not just the ones paid for by the company.
Only other thing I do not like is that you cannot change or reconfigure the LEDs. If I was doing away with the canopy that is the main reason I really like the maxspects, you can change individual LEDs and lenses to suit your needs. And many of the LEDs they use are the same as the ones that are in the AI Vegas and radions.

I decided to go with the pacific sun 3x145 watt métis Hyperion S. they tell me that you can mix the colors to achieve a 10k look and that the growth and coral pop is the best. Of course that's what everyone says. I spent less on this fixture than it would have cost to buy 4 Vegas and mounts, 3 radian pros, and 3 gen 2 radions with mounts. Hopefully I am happy.

Matt

Nob35

Can't wait to see them, if they are as good as the few things I read said they are you will not be sorry. It take a couple days to get used to the look so try not to be disappointed if the tank does not look like you expected right off. LEDs give off a completely different light, the tank overall will look darker but everything in it will stand out more.