Nba finals

Pat24601

I don't have a rooting interest, but it's a fun series and both have great story lines if they win. I like both teams. Stephen Curry's interview with his daughter won me over if nothing else did. :) James winning one for Ohio wouldn't be a terrible story line either.

I think Golden State is clearly the better team. It's starting to look like they'll win this one.

Coraljunkie

I'm not an NBA fan at all but I have watched a bit of this series and it's pretty entertaining. It's difficult to get past the boring foul shots though. I'm an NHL fan, it's on a completely different spectrum

Pat24601

I'm not an NBA fan at all but I have watched a bit of this series and it's pretty entertaining. It's difficult to get past the boring foul shots though. I'm an NHL fan, it's on a completely different spectrum

I'm a much bigger NHL fan than NBA. Really fun playoffs. Closer final than expected. Chicago probably hasn't been the better team, but they are up 3-2 and that's what counts.

Snelly40

best finals in years for the NBA....
nhl has been fun as always too, playoff hockey is always the jam... my B's fell off the map this year tho

frisbee

+1 on the Warriors...

I was at the bar last night and watched the game.. It was Awesome! :)

The other night when Lebron took a dive and hit the camera I would have expected him to bounce right back, not cry like a little b!t(h... Great Flop... .

Nascar99

I agree it's been entertaining

My gf hated basketball at the start of the playoffs now she is into the game with me yelling that was a foul! Lol

I'm rooting for gs but not really a fan. However, steph curry is the greatest shooter I've ever seen

Lebron hasn't shot that great this year. But his fg percentage is good because how good he is at driving. He is carrying them. I want to see him lose tho bc I loved him in Miami and when he left I was shocked

If gs wins Steve Kerr deserves a lot of credit because he makes great subs, strategy, timeouts... and he's a rookie coach beating the best player in the world