My wife rocks red sea max 650!

carlfike

Please keep us updated how it works, thx :)

I'm really wanting to try it but at $6 a month for the chip I'm going to wait until I get the 650 set up. Still need to get a wireless usb hub. Anyone know any good ones?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

carlfike

WWW.seneye.com. actively monitors ph, amon, temp, and lux in the tank. Makes awesome graphs and real time predictions. Also emails and texts you alerts if things start going south. I figure as much as we spend on our tanks some proactive monitoring is not a bad idea. Also they are working on adding nitrates and calcium to the chips. Should be available in like 6 months.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ah another controller. I'm using the profilux. Looking forward to seeing how this does. Thanks for the update.

........ mods please turn ur heads.

carlfike

Just ordered my 2 buckets of red sea salt, a Hanna checker for calcium, and the 2 part alk/cal mix from bulk reef supply. I think my wife might take away my debit card lol.

oceanreefs

I just purchased a 1/4 hp for my max 650 and it works fantastic it keeps the tank out 76° that's what it said that and I live in New Orleans where the summers get 95 degrees so one quarter horse should be great. Good luck.Phil

oceanreefs

yes this rock is dead is a doornail. Try to get a couple of pieces of live rock that would turn the tank over much quicker. There's a company in California that sells artificial rock that looks fantastic and it cured ready for your tank. If you want to name let me know. Phil

carlfike

Thanks bulk reef supply! Just need my tank!

aefba021-a27b-c7e2.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

modulok

When did you order the tank? I know its been a few weeks. Did you get charged when you ordered it? Or will you get charged when it ships?

ChrisY

Congrats!

As to the reef care program, I have been using it and am quite pleased with it. The test kits are top notch.