My trip to the GA Aquarium redone and lots more added!

Newjack

I posted a vid I made in a hurry and botched it. I then found the rest of my pics and vids so here is the new one. spent all day on it. Had to split into 4 vids because youtube limits and split into 4 post because of RS limits. Enjoy the show and let me know thoughts!

Part 1/4

[video=youtube_share;5r0u2wadYjw]http://youtu.be/5r0u2wadYjw[/video]

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Amazing I had no idea the tanks were so big - great vids & pics - thanks for sharing - well done !!!

Adding to my must do list...

Newjack

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it. Yeah the tanks are huge. The main displays are the size of a theater screen and they accually are a lot bigger. In the corners of the main halls they have a viewing port sort of speak. What we accually found out later that the there only 4 of the large tanks. The first one in the vid, The beluga whale tank, the dolphin tank and the whale shark tank is the largest. In the pics you see the tunnel we went through that's the same tank were the divers were talking but completely separate room!

Also if anyone ever plans to go there get the combo tickets for the coke cola museum. It is right next to is!

If you really want to do something fun and spend some money, there is a diving program where u can dive with a guide in with the beluga whales! There really cool they try and interact with you as much as they can. You have to be a certified diver and we brought our own equipment but im not sure if they have rentals or not. I know they do have free air though. If your in a hurry you can see everything in an hour but its best to make a whole day out of it like we do. Also birthdays are free admission but it has to be the day of not before or after.

LSUFireGal

Videos aren't working for me. Says they have been blocked in my country. USA.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

LSUFireGal

This is what I see when I click the link. Maybe it is just on mobile. Idk.
ebe4e7u6.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Newjack

this makes me so mad. well apparently WMG own all the songs I put on the vid and youtube put adds for people who can buy these songs that is didn't even know about. So WMG made me remove all the songs... I should be good in a half hour or so.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Removed the music from the videos so it should work for everyone now. Let me know please.
They worked for me, thanks for sharing your aquarium trip. Might be making a trip to see it in person now ;)
Here's a bump up so others can watch these videos :bump::bump:

Waya

I live in atlanta and have an annual pass to the aquarium. I try to make it there at least once a month with my son.