My trip to the Atlanta Aquarium!

Newjack

Was not sure where to post this. Found some videos and pics I took on my Ipad at the Atlanta Aquarium. The quality sucks and I slapped it together but yall should like it. Let me know what yall think.

[video=youtube_share;-EmwHooscuY]http://youtu.be/-EmwHooscuY[/video]

Steve L

Nice video Jack.

Once small correction though. The first part of your video you say that they're California Sea Lions, but they're sea otters.

DaveK

I visited the Atlanta Aquarium a few years ago. It is very impressive. To anyone that's never been, go if you ever get the chance. The admission price is high, but think about what it costs to run your own aquarium and scale it up. It's still a good value.

Newjack

Actually the prices has gotten a lot better and they have good deals and new programs. Me and my GF went again one time it was $120 you get 2 meal vouchers, your picture taken and a prints, you get full access and tickets to the dolphin show.

Now they even have a thing where you can go scuba diving with dolphins and the beluga whales but that's a lot of money. If you get an annual pass witch is not much. you can take one visitor for free anytime and its always free on birthdays any age but has to be the day of birthday shown on driver license.

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
I assume you are talking about the Georgia Aquarium. It's about $35 plus tax now. I think it is well worth it. I could sit there all day and watch the Whale Sharks. They are so awesome and graceful. I live in Charlotte and it cost about the same to get into Carowinds. I would drive to Atlanta to go to the aquarium rather than spend the money on Carowinds and I love amusement parks and rides......

Newjack

I was never a fan of turner field.. its never full, its a pain to get in and out and parking is ridicules. Most of the time unless you get there 3 hours early, you have to park in private parking lots with a fee and 85% chance of getting broke into.

Newjack

I assume you are talking about the Georgia Aquarium. It's about $35 plus tax now. I think it is well worth it. I could sit there all day and watch the Whale Sharks. They are so awesome and graceful. I live in Charlotte and it cost about the same to get into Carowinds. I would drive to Atlanta to go to the aquarium rather than spend the money on Carowinds and I love amusement parks and rides......

Yes the GA aquarium. Like I said I made mistake in making this and redoing it tonight.

Newjack

Great news everybody! (quote from Professor Farnsworth) I found the rest of my pictures and vids including really good footage of the whale sharks. I am going to post a new thread on it and take more time in making it. :)

Newjack

Here is the link to the new vid!

[video]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/90787-my-trip-ga-aquarium-redone-lots-more-added.html[/video]