my tmc sig.took some time but almost there

peter hew

ok,about 8 weeks ago I started to order stuff so I could upgrade from my boyu tl550.the marine side started for me in October so im new to it and will be asking advice as I go.i was keeping tropheus then in October I seen a tmc microhabitat for sale local to me so thought id give it a try.i was hooked from the off and at xmas I bought a new boyo tl550 and swapped the live stock and rock over from my microhabitat.then about 8 weeks a go I made the choice to sell my tropheus tank and upgrade the boyu for something else.we were waiting for a new carpet to be delivered and fitted so it gave me time to read up and ask for advice,i bought the tmc sig 900 with a white cabinet then started getting all the other stuff I wanted .I think im just about there now and will be swapping over from the boyu at the weekend.i also bought a ro unit as I was just buying my ro water upto now.heres a few pics going from the microhabitat through to where im at now.the one thing I changed on the sig is the pipe work,i went for a xaqua to replace the standard plumbing that comes with it.ive got all ehiem pumps as I find them quiet.if anyone wants to make comment or give me advice that would be more than welcome

peter hew

hope this is right,ive got the return from the pellet reactor right up next to the skimmer intake,ive set the phosphate reactor so I can lift the return pipe over the side of sump and flush the rowaphos into a bucket till it runs clear then I just top sump back up,also the pipe from the reefloat atu is set just inside top of the rear chamber and the floats in there to