My setup

roearth

Been running a saltwater tank for 6 months after years of freshwater.this tank has been running for about 6 weeks after my first tank was a disaster I decided to upgrade with a sumped tank which is so much better!

null_zps4f00cbdc.jpg

null_zps1abc64ff.jpg

null_zps24e598a6.jpg
null_zps2c91ab91.jpg

roearth

Thanks I'm really pleased with it. Corals are growing and the fish are seem happy. I will update update from time to time.

roearth

Picture update. Lost a 3rd of my hammer I think because my nitrates dropped too low but its recovering well
null_zpsd93b6830.jpg
null_zps3abb7b46.jpg
null_zps5337c715.jpg
null_zps2d080a95.jpg

kyle4201

I was told that the Spiny Urchin in your tank eats corals, At least thats what my LFS told me, thats why I didnt get 1. If Im wrong let me know so I CAN get one, but Im just looking out for you. The tank looks really good though, I love what youve done with the place, lol/

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
+1^

Long spine and tuxedo urchins are considered reef safe. Others like the pencil urchins are not. It depends on the species. You just need to know what you are buying before you purchase. When in doubt...ask us here:)

roearth

Someone tell my Mexican turbo snail it's not a good idea to clean the end of the pipe! She's been squirting the water everywhere!!
null_zpsf57fea50.jpg

landshark

They will do that from time to time but it's all good. I also have a Long Spine Sea Urchin and he/she never touch any of my coral that i can see and i have a lot of gsp too :eek:lsmile:

roearth

Showing some good coral growth. Been using Red Sea reef energy a and b and very pleased with the results so far!
null_zpse340bbd6.jpg

null_zps0c9cce91.jpg

null_zps0842d448.jpg

null_zpsdb32641e.jpg

null_zps91dad62c.jpg