My new toadstool coral bending over and probably dyeing

I got an anemone and a toadstool coral yesterday for my 29 gallon and I have a coralife lunar light fixture and It is like bendin over. I acclimated them both and and the anemone closed today and then reopened so I guess that's normal and then my toadstool is like bet completely side ways. I put both of them on the sand bed and they are not near each other. I also have a devils hand coral to and it's doing the same thing and I had it for a bout a month or two now what's going on

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
My toadstool changes shape everyday, practically. Got a photo? Touch it, if it's still rigid and not mushy, it may be fine.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
More than likely the toad is fine. They are pretty tough to kill.

A picture would help but I'm willing to bet it is just fine. They can close up for weeks and still be fine. Give it time, it will open.

What about the devils hand like my pulsing Xenia and green star polyps are fine and my kenya tree and te green star polyps won't open fully but most open

klok95330

you say you bought it a month ago? did the LFS/store you got it from also have the type of lighting that you do? what are your water parameters? is your other livestock acting normal? feeding right? any of them look stressed or off color? did you recently change anything? dose too much of anything? forget to top off? introduce anything new since youve added them?

could just be a fluke. really only time will tell the key to this hobby, that ive learned so far, is consistency in everything and patience always.