my large upgrade 215g

twoclowns

I run a korallin reactor with carb-sea course medium large and drop in a little dolomite (1-2) cups, I mix in seachem reef advantage magnesium into my ro top off water, I have a hard time keeping the magnesium levels where it should. I add kent strontium, iodine, and manganese and iron when needed maybe once a month but I don't live at my parents house so I check on the tank about once a week to make sure everything looks ok. I really need to win the lottery so I can add on to my house and build my dream tank room :). Im currently really bad on the water changes I need to do one its been 3-4 months since last 50 gallon water change (tropic marin reef salt). I usually do a bi monthly water change of 45-50 gallons. I have my tank pretty much automated being controlled with an aqua controller jr, love it. I run kent reef carbon when needed and harvest cheato. Im going to switch the algae lights from 3 cfl's to 2 of the quad band hydroponic led lights from ebay bought 4 for around $100 and they work well on my wife to be's seeded plants so I just need to hang them and test them out. plus I picked up a new reeflo hybrid barracuda for $269 total, that will replace my panworld return pump, genx skimmer pump, mag 5 and maybe the power heads in the frag tank since it will push around 3K gallons and hour (1000-1100 to upstairs, 500 to 30 gallon tall, 500-600 to skimmer, and rest diverted to frag tank or bypassed back to suction side to drop the flow a bit if needed. All those pumps have been running since 2006 with zero issue but I figure its time to replace them since they are past there life expectancy.