My clown is hosting in a feather duster!!

rDr4g0n

i looked into my tank tonight, and noticed my clown (false perc) laying down in my feather duster.... just thought it was pretty hilarious. i couldnt get a pic of it, but i will try to get one in the future.

isnt that awesome!?!!??!!1

panmanmatt

My male tomato clown hosts in one of my feather dusters also. I thought it was the funniest thing when I saw it the first time. The duster doesn't even flinch when he goes into it.

rDr4g0n

My male tomato clown hosts in one of my feather dusters also. I thought it was the funniest thing when I saw it the first time. The duster doesn't even flinch when he goes into it.

lol exactly! the feather duster doesnt mind, and the clown seems pretty content. he doesnt appear to be hitting on it either, which is good because i dunno how much abuse a feather duster could take.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
My clown is pretty gentle on my FrogSpawn until he's eating.. he grabs a Mysis shrimp and rushes down into the middle of the FrogSpawn and then start rooting around so roughly.. any other time very gentle but when feeding it's like he's thrasing around...

That sounds so funny looking?! how big is the duster i have a little one so maybe its extra funny to me to vision a big clown on top of a litte duster...LOOKS LIKE HE IS ON A BAR STOOL...lol

panmanmatt

That sounds so funny looking?! how big is the duster i have a little one so maybe its extra funny to me to vision a big clown on top of a litte duster...LOOKS LIKE HE IS ON A BAR STOOL...lol

My duster I've had for about 4 years and it's about 3-4 inches across. The male clown is about 2-2 1/2 inches so he fits nicely.

My female destroyed my xenia and anthelia colonies from trying to host in them. Now she resides in my green sinularia. She is 3-3 1/2 inches and very aggressive.

I'll try to get a pic when the lights come on this afternoon.

rDr4g0n

like matt said... my duster is about 4 inches and teh clown is about 2.5 inches. he does fit nicely