My Bulu Points

SubRosa

FWIW I would refrain from feeding Tropheus any type of prepared flakes or pellets.When I used to breed Moliros I started feeding them a diet of spirulina flakes.They grew well enough and even bred, but I would occasionally lose a fish to the bloat.When I switched to algae sheets and rocks that I kept outside in a Rubbermaid to grow algae on the losses stopped.

boozeman

I notice that the smaller fish in the foreground is of a different color and pattern...are these juvenile markings or another morph?

teresa

I notice that the smaller fish in the foreground is of a different color and pattern...are these juvenile markings or another morph?

They can go from no colour at all to a bright colour in a blink.
The young ones have a lighter colour.

teresa

By the way, my other Tropheus are coming this Sunday and they are the bembas and the kaisers. Looking forward to getting them.
Will give you all an update.

teresa

My Bemba and kaiser did not arrive this week. My supplier did not receive the full number of fish that I ordered so have to wait for another week.:verymad: He felt so bad that he promise to throw in a couple of fish for free.

naperenterprise

That blow's! :drunk: Hope you get some nice free bee's.
Were getting anxious out here ;)

My Bemba and kaiser did not arrive this week. My supplier did not receive the full number of fish that I ordered so have to wait for another week.:verymad: He felt so bad that he promise to throw in a couple of fish for free.

teresa

I hope to get good news from my supplier tomorrow.
I know it is not his fault because he has to get it from his supplier. He gets his shipment on Thursdays so it is TODAY!!!! but I will wait till tomorrow to find out whether my fish arrived. :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Sex Crazed Bulu's!! It must be spring!! looks like we have youngins on the way, set up a 10g nursery above the display this weekend all plumbed in with sand and a cave, in a couple of days Momma will go there either for a "natural" delivery or a "stripping" event, meanwhile back at the mustang ranch Sargent Preston is getting busy with wife # 2, Ive told Teresa No More Room for nursery tanks, Ill be working on a new display tank for the living room while she's away and with any luck we will have another colony on the go