My bta anemone molested my leather

Eddieelq

Found my finger leather was just molested for by my anemone :dunno: poor guy was shrunk up but I think I saved him in time. I've had to move my anemone like 4 times now because he keeps getting close to corals, any tips?

rdwilson91

Found my finger leather was just molested for by my anemone :dunno: poor guy was shrunk up but I think I saved him in time. I've had to move my anemone like 4 times now because he keeps getting close to corals, any tips?

You can remove the anemone. Your tank is too small. BTA's will move all they want until they find a good spot, and under your lights, he may never find a spot. Also, they typically grow at least 1 foot in captivity and up to 3 feet in the wild. It's either the corals or the anemone.

Eddieelq

I was recommended that anenome from mid cities lol, I'll call them tomorrow and see what I can trade it for.

rdwilson91

I love the low prices for good coral, but have you seen the people there? The service goes beyond terrible. Even the owners suck.

Corailline

Anemones are going to go where they want to and moving them will eventually end up in their demise, so returning the anemone is a very good idea.