umady8eg.jpg
atyryder.jpg
bu9asudu.jpg
mepyguvy.jpg
y3emuvuh.jpg
esa4eqad.jpg
ruraby8a.jpg

Rooshi

I'm back and again with some more updates :))))))

Biggest being a lighting upgrade I have taken the plunge with LeDs AI sol x 4

Only been running since Thursday and I need to get a hanging kit.... Been playing with heights of the lights and seem happy with the spread of the 40/70 at this height

Also included some pictures of using the AI tank legs however it is as many have said its very low AWL

What do you think?
Anyone using AI sols?

uze8ypy6.jpg
e3ydenu8.jpg
ydajybaq.jpg
9u3atyna.jpg

ybuhe6yq.jpg

Last few weeks have been hard mainly I. My pocket as I added a few nice sps to the tank and have lost them I've the last few weeks ..... It was said to me by that I should start with some hardier easier to keep sps - which I am trying to do now

Have added some red and green plating monti and some specimens of seritopara glut....

u7upeqy3.jpg
y2abynes.jpg

9e5atabu.jpg

I have started fluidising some PO4x4 for around 4 weeks to battle if what gha I have in the tank and also added a sea hare - combination I both seems to be working slowly however I guess as with everything in this hobby slow is goood

Oh wait how did I forget this! My skimmer ha been playing up for ages an I just couldn't get my head around it so one evening I decided enough is enough and striped all the pipe work from the weir to sump and didn't find nothing so flushed the pipe work and found two Mexican turbo snail shells!!!!!!

Guess why skimmer is running smooth and back to its old "beast self)

All feedback good and bad is welcomed

Thanks for looking

AJ REEF

Very nice looking reef! The AIs are impressive fixtures. What do you like most about them? I need to clean out my sump, take out all the rock and sand.
I bet you were thrilled to get to the bottom of the skimmer issue. That has to help.

Reefer85

very sweet tank! just caught your thread and went through the whole progression... it's a journey, isn't it!

Rooshi

Very nice looking reef! The AIs are impressive fixtures. What do you like most about them? I need to clean out my sump, take out all the rock and sand.
I bet you were thrilled to get to the bottom of the skimmer issue. That has to help.

Let's put it this way the only thing I don't like are the way they attach to the frame - would have been better just to have been able to screw through the top of the frame into the unit (if that makes sense)

Thank you everyone for the comments

Rooshi

Me again :)

Been a long time! Partly because I have been busy with life and tank

Not sure anyone still following but will update with some pictures later and few written updates

Hope everyone else is ok

Here some teaser pictures of Gorgonia pron
evyby3e6.jpg
yqute5u9.jpg
u2a7yvam.jpg
yra4eqaz.jpg

And the newest which needs securing

u4e6uded.jpg