My 45g Frag tank.

TonyD

frag_tank.jpg

It's a 45g tank that measures 36x24x12. It's going to be drilled and will run with a 65g sump undernether using a mag7 for return duties. Intank flow is handled by a seio and a k2. Aproximately 2000gph of total intank flow. With the pump placement, I have high flow along the front anf back of the tank and moderate to low flow in the center. Lighting is provided by a 14K 250w MH and 2 54w PC(one 50/50 and one actinic).

Currently it houses 12~15 variations of zoanthids and the rest of my corals from the 120 that was setup in my bedroom.

TonyD

No, It's a classcages tank. We will be drilling it this weekend and adding an overflow and a retun on the opposite end.
The stand is custom built by a local reefer who is a welder.

new reefer 03

that looks great! are you going to grow them out for you, or are you going to sell them?? ;)

I think you got your DT and Sump messed up lol, that will make for some awesome growth

TonyD

The 65g as the sump just happened to be a tank I had available.
I made some other changes since I posted this. There is now a single Koralia 4 handling intank flow. I have also drilled the tank and built a stand pipe and added a valved locline return. I also removed the black egg crate from the bottom and went with crushed coral to support a better pod growth.

Original plumbing after drilling:
ft-drain.jpg

ft-return.jpg

Current plumbing, and it's quiet:
ft-drain2.jpg

ft-return2.jpg