My 27 gallon reef

gch.3

836838cd.jpg

well I have had the tank for a week now. It is a 27 gal marineland (20x18x20) with a 10 gal sump, quite one 2200 return pump, reef devil skimmer, diy silent overflow,2 aquaclear 20 powerheads, 200 w marineland heater, redsea wave maker,2 oddysee light for 8 18w tubes of t5,and marineland doublebrite led light ( came with tank adds shimmer)

livestock
25 lbs liverock
20 lbs crushed coral/ sand mix
chacolate chip star
2 ocellated clownfish
yellow tail damsel
gray damsel?
various snails
red Feather dusters all over the liverock

all the livestock came from my 65 gal fowlr tank witch was set up for 10 years. I have always love the reef tanks so here we go. Ph has been 8.3,amonia is at 0, no2 is at 0, and no3 is at 10. I ordered my first coral last night $20 shipped.
4d04a734.jpg
I thought it was a good buy. And liked the colors. The one clown keeps flashing the other??? Pretty cool. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

gch.3

Yes he and the two damsels are probable going to go but had to give them a home cause I took down the other tank

gch.3

I recieved my frag yesterday when I opened the box there were two frags one was a freebie. Both frags are open and doing well heres a pic.

5b43a166.jpg

gch.3

Well all seems good. Did a 10% wc today. Diy overflow is dead silent and running great. Skimmer is a little loud but I think a muffler and plumbing the discharge to below the sump water level should fix that. My orange zoa frag I just got has a new pylop opening. The other frags I recieved are all open and seem to be doing well. Thanks to everyone for all the info to make this happen.