My 265 gallon in wall reef.

blue_eyes53813

Thanks Frankie, I am gonna be getting a male and female Watanabei (SP) angel and that is all for my stocking , I am gonna take out the 3-4 of the damsles. I look for color.

Frankie

RS STAFF
heh. funny you said those two fish :) I also plan on getting them!
good luck with them and keep me updated on how they make out.

blue_eyes53813

I have been asking around about the fish. A pet store In Madison Wi has a pair in there display tank that is just beautiful and they said they are the calmest of the calmest for angel fish. I love the colors/markings on the male watanabei. I cant waite to get them. They have me on a waiting list for the fish.

blue_eyes53813

I have kinda abandoned this thread. I have a few more corals and fish I will get pictures of this weekend. I am going tomorrow to get a watanebe( sp) angel that I ordered from a pet store in Jan.. I wanted a male and female but only the female came in. Awesome beautiful and expensive fish. I promise to post pictures.

Gina

RS STAFF
What a beautiful tank! In-walls are my favorite.
Looking forward to pics of the angel!

blue_eyes53813

ohhh just like a kid in a candy store or xmas morning.., I couldnt sleep. I get to go to the pet store today.....I feel my checkbook calling me...

oldsaint

Killer tank blue_eyes53813. I wish we had basements down here in Florida. I bet it's nice having all your equipment down there.
Have fun at the fish store today. :)

mkpaulson

Gina said:
What a beautiful tank! In-walls are my favorite.
Looking forward to pics of the angel!

I totally agree what a beautiful reef tank you did a great job in setting up.

you should have this thread moved to into the chronicle's where it doesn't get lost and more people can be inspired!

blue_eyes53813

I got her... Camera is charging... What a beautiful fish. Within 10 minutes she was swimming the whole tank and doing very good.. I also picked up a pink pocillopora and a red/orange montipora... The montipora is very big and was a very good price... Thanks all for the very nice comments