My 265 gallon in wall reef.

blue_eyes53813

Thanks all, It is a way bummer... I dont know what happened to it... It looked fine but swam funny at times, ate like a hog... it was a VERY expensive fish.. And I always hate to lose them.... I prob. wont buy another..

One thing I have learned in this hobby is I think we can reduce the stress on the fish, if we can just add them to our home tank right away and not have all the acclimating at the pet store and then another change in bringing them home and adding them to another system. If I do get another I will pick it up right away . The sensitive fish cant handle all the change.

blue_eyes53813

Went to Nigels yesterday ( long ride by the way) in Chicago. Got 50 lbs of live rock, 4 ricordia rocks, 3 frogspawn, 1 torch, 1 red blastos, 1 green blastos, gees I know Im forgetting to mention something but Everything is in the tank and doing great,,, Everything was open before the lights came on this morning....:whstlr: :thumbup: My tank def. looks fuller ..Pictures to come in the next few days.. The tank looks different and rearranged

Nigel- if you read this - it was nice to meet ya...:)

semigodd154

I love your tank would love to have an in wall setup but 120yr old houses in ny dont work so well for this especially when yo rent so i'll live vicariously through your tank.

blue_eyes53813

Ok a few new pictures... All my whole tank pictures didnt turn out because of the glare from the french doors,,, I will try again...

Attachments

• blastos from Chicago.JPG
    blastos from Chicago.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 173
  • frogspawn from Chicago.JPG
    frogspawn from Chicago.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 173
  • montipora and corals.JPG
    montipora and corals.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 173
  • mushrooms from Chicago.JPG
    mushrooms from Chicago.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 173
  • ricordia from chicago.JPG
    ricordia from chicago.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 170

blue_eyes53813

Thanks all,, I tried full tank shots yesterday and the sun was causing the windows and french doors to show up on the glass... I was gonna go down after dark last night and didnt have time... I promise I will try tonight.

blue_eyes53813

I like that much light because I can keep almost any coral in the tank and not have to worry about if it gets enough light. It is about 7.5 watts per gallon which is what I strived for...

blue_eyes53813

Hi all, I have been trying to get some pictures, some how my camera got messed up :bouncebox ... I took a few but they are terrible// Show ya..

Attachments

• blastos.JPG
    blastos.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 183
  • tank 7-19-06 03.JPG
    tank 7-19-06 03.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 183
  • tank 7-19-06 05.JPG
    tank 7-19-06 05.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 183
  • tank 7-19-06 07.JPG
    tank 7-19-06 07.JPG