my 2 month old tank

20nano

its 2 month old for this 20 gallons, but the rocks were from a 10 gallon i had that is about 4 month old. Everything seems to be doing great and growing faster than i thought, especially the pom pom xenias. I have 4 fish, yes i know thats too much but they are all 1 inch or slightly more except for the new blue tang i added. I shouldve never bought it from a shady looking fish store that barely has a clean spot to walk on. Introduced some new ich as well. Had to remove all the fish and put him in my 7 gallon bucket qt. what do you guys think of this tank so far?

Attachments

• IMG_60612.jpg
    IMG_60612.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 58

GrendelPrime

i think that blue tang needs a new home..not flaming u at all but imo its cruel to keep any tang in a 20gal regardles of size, its kinda like making an olympic track star live in a room just big enough for him to lay down now add friends into the room and its just a matter of time before he either goes on a kill crazy rampage or gets sick and dies taking ur other fish with him..but other then that i think ur tank is looking neat :)

20nano

im actually putting him/her up on craigslist soon because i know that it is too big. looks nice but im sure it will be happier elsewhere thats also more developed.

Ashr

im actually putting him/her up on craigslist soon because i know that it is too big. looks nice but im sure it will be happier elsewhere thats also more developed.

Sounds like a good plan! Make sure to tell who ever you sell it to they should Quarantine it first :) just to be safe.

yachtie

its 2 month old for this 20 gallons, but the rocks were from a 10 gallon i had that is about 4 month old. Everything seems to be doing great and growing faster than i thought, especially the pom pom xenias. I have 4 fish, yes i know thats too much but they are all 1 inch or slightly more except for the new blue tang i added. I shouldve never bought it from a shady looking fish store that barely has a clean spot to walk on. Introduced some new ich as well. Had to remove all the fish and put him in my 7 gallon bucket qt. what do you guys think of this tank so far?

If the tang isnt dead yet get it out that tank is to small you need at least 55 gallons or bigger