My 120 to 300 upgrade...it begins!

stilgore

lcstorc

Looking good! I have a 3 sided tank as a room divider as well. It gives great visibility. It gives you lots of scape options as well.

cioutlaw

Thats going to be a great setup. I have my 120 as a room divider & love it like that. Look forward to seeing this progress!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow great work, can't wait to see it progress !

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

stilgore

Thanks folks!! I am going to go pick up the tank today and do some cleaning on it. I will be doing the cleaning in the garage so I was going to place the tank on 2x4s. As long as the tank is not full of water it should not cause any stress right??

The weight should not be a problem. I am going to place the stand directly on the concrete slab and the site for the tank is within 1 foot from where the pilons are under the slab.

I will post some pics after I get the tank!!

Laters,
Stil

stilgore

Had a short delay. The staining and varnishing of all the mouldings took alot longer than expected.

I did not see the need to pick up the tank until all that was done so...as hard as it was, I waited.

I should be picking up the tank sometime this week. I will keep you posted!!

Laters,
Stil

stilgore

Well, we moved the tank onto the stand on Saturday. We did it with 4 guys....man was that a silly idea. I will be sore for days:stars:

Starting running the electrical for the lights yesterday and I only have a couple more runs to make.

I will post some pics tonight

Laters,
Stil

stilgore

Rhyne

Do you need a son? I clean tanks....and I'm SCUBA certified for the deep-end of the tank....I can't wait to see this!

Rhyne:tongue:

deaclauderdale

If you can afford it an ocean motions wvae make would work wonders in the area of flow, other than that I'm getting giddy and it's not even my tank.