My 120 gallon downgrade

PIMPALA

added some sticks.

SPS:

Green milli
blue milli
red milli
(all of the milli's are "named" but i dont care)
red planet
green stag
tri color acro
miagi tort
green monti cap

LPS:

bi color frogspawn
pink watermelon chalice
Toxic pie chalice

zoas:
candy apple reds
miami vice
Rastas
purple hornets
scrambled eggs
armor of god
devils armor

and a rock full of metallic looking green/gold mushrooms for a little filler in the back of the tank.

185240_10151059776843994_2117018803_n.jpg

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow nice list of additions! I still can't get over the clams though! The one on the right is ridiculous :thumbup:

PIMPALA

added 2 new fish from the QT today. Lavender Tang, and a Yellow Eye Kole Tang. Both are good friends, and stick together! I'll post pics in a few mins.

PIMPALA

few pics:

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo2.jpg

a couple of my snails are making sexy time, and laying eggs:

photo42.jpg

and this is 14 days of skimmate with only 1 nasty tang in the tank. so im curious to what it looks like with 3!

photo31.jpg

PIMPALA

They had a baby sohal up there that was about 4-5" long. I figured I could keep him a few years anyway. lol. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Funlad3

You just downgraded; now you're speaking in riddle about an upgrade years away? I like! :D

dmatt88

They had a baby sohal up there that was about 4-5" long. I figured I could keep him a few years anyway. lol. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Internal strength =power

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Everything is looking great dude! Don't worry about your skimmer, I empty mine every 2 days (I skim wet). I drilled a hole in the side of the collection cup and put a hose on it so I don't have to remove the cup every time (I'm assuming that's an ASM skimmer).

PIMPALA

You just downgraded; now you're speaking in riddle about an upgrade years away? I like! :D

You would crap your pants if you saw what was in my garage right now. lol

The next upgrade will be either an 8 or 10 foot in wall. Nothing less.

Funlad3

You would crap your pants if you saw what was in my garage right now. lol

The next upgrade will be either an 8 or 10 foot in wall. Nothing less.

I need to shower in a bit anyways. Hit me up with a garage pic.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Yea JJ. It's a G3. What do you mean? Got pics?

This is my G4, I also modded the output with a valve to have better control. Please excuse the dirtyness of the skimmer, it's supposed to be cleaned this weekend. And yes I run twin skimmers for those just in case moments.

ominub.JPG

PIMPALA

Oh!! So you just flip the valve and dump the cup with gravity into another bucket or whatever. Gotcha.