Mutt Photos, Show off you buddy or buddies!!!!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Here's my Mutt aka Busa, Mastiff x Golden Retriver.

Busa.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Get an ol mutt from the pound and hell be the best friend you ever had :D

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
MUTTS!!!!! we have 5, 3 English bulldogs and these two, the little guy is Hoong a miniature Schnauzer and Shadow our giant Schnauzer (he's 13 but still kicking)
ShadowandHoonginnewpatio001.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
sas, I never had myself pegged as a Schanuzer man until Red (see pic above) happened into my life. Now I absolutely love the breed. He's an incredibly sweet, but fun, dog! I like Hoong's haircut but Red's was too high-maintenance for us... we went with the puppy cut. :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
They are indeed the greatest dogs, so much personality and smart lol, he goes to the groomers every 3 weeks so he looks sharp (somebody has to)
Red? that is hilarious Hoong is Cantonese for red, is he still a pup ?

ReefLady

Staff member
No, red is 6 now but still acts like one. :)

Hilarious both our schnauzes are named red. :thumbup:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
our first dog was a Sharpae he was Hoong Choong, Red Dagger he passed on and we got our first mini schnauzer, he was Hoong Hoong, after him this guy Hoong, man we have a lot of cedar urns here

cindyp

I share my home with 2 Rottweilers and 2 Lhasa Apso and 4 reef tanks:) I love variety.
here are
Teddy
DSCN0967teddy.jpg

Sugar
DSCN0956.jpg

Kodia Bear Von Butkus Grandson of Dik Von Haus Milsped CH. Multi V-1 IPO I BH ZTP TT
036-9-1.jpg

Lady Kayla Von Butkus
021-14-1.jpg

always up to no good:)
caught shopping online again....
015-21.jpg

the happy couple 7 and 8 months old.
030-12-1.jpg

baby pics
053-2-1.jpg

035-11.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
Wow that's like seeing a tank with 2 panther groupers and 2 cleaner wrasses. LOL! Do the Lhasas clean out the Rotties' mouths for their dinner or something? :)

cindyp

Wow that's like seeing a tank with 2 panther groupers and 2 cleaner wrasses. LOL! Do the Lhasas clean out the Rotties' mouths for their dinner or something? :)

no, but they do eat the food the Rotti's drop on the floor..

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Thats a whole pile of Mutts Cindy! you know your a dog lover when their food bill is bigger than yours lol

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cute dogs - boxers love to please their master, my friend has one & we went to obedience school together, his boxer & my husky, my husky reluctantly did what he was being taught & the boxer loved to obey :)