Must sell, Complete 90g. reef, Colorado

kerry

Very injured, can't work, must sell.

90g. All glass aquarium, 40g. diy sump w/G3 skimmer, auto top off, UV sterilizer, external pump. Nova Extreme T5 lighting. 120 lbs. Arag-Alive DSB, approx. 250-300 lbs. LR (in tank & sump)

corals: 1 acropora frag, 3 candy canes, 1 orange plate coral, 1 green brain coral, 1 bubble coral, 1 galaxa coral, 1 montipora, 1 zolid, 1 xena.

live stock: 2 bi-valves, approx. 30 crabs, approx. 40 snails, 1 blue hippo tang, 1 yellow tang, 2 clown fish (ocellaris), 1 six line wrasse, 1 watchman goby.

Includes everything plus RO maker, 50g. mixing container, all testing equipment, extra heaters & power heads, spare canister filters (for future fowlr tank), spare hang on refug., all food and extra salt mix.

I can hardly afford to buy food for myself right now, let alone calcium suppliment for the reef, don't want to part with it, but I am selling just about everything I own.

I can't walk, so I cannot offer to help with the move and set up, sorry.

Located in Gunnison, Colorado.

Over $4,500 into it, will let it go for $2,500.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
OUCH! so sorry to hear about that. That's awful about your injuries and I hope you're on your way to recovery.

If I were closer I would help you to maintain the tank and if that didn't work I would help you move it.

Hopefully someone will come along SOON to grab this deal. Have you tried the local "newspaper", reef club and Craig's list?

Allen

kerry

LOL! I am the local reef club, the nearest lfs is over an hour away. I haven't tried criags list yet, but please, anyone, post this thread anywhere you think it might be benefical. As far as me, well, I have been out since July 13th and mantained my tank up until now. I gave 'er hell, but I still don't know when I will be able to return to work. :(

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'll send out some PM'S and even post it to anther forum.

Best wishes buddy. My heart goes out to you.

God speed!!

Allen

kerry

Thank you,....I am very sad to let it go, I have been spending most of my days in front of it with my shattered heal.

Rcpilot

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yeah, here is a link to the Rocky Mountain Club on Reef Central.

Reef Central Online Community - Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club

Denver Area Reef Club:
Reef Central Online Community - D.A.R.C. - Denver Area Reef Club

Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society:
Reef Central Online Community - Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society (SCMAS)

Hope things work out for you. I wish I could part with the money right now, but my wife would kill me. I'd have to get into the "house" fund to pay for that tank. Good luck.

Intranick

sorry to hear about your injury dude :( how'd it happen?

couple years ago I got hit by a car and busted my tibia and fibula up pretty good.. being crippled sucks :(

get better!

kerry

I went down really hard in a down hill mtn. bike race...broke my helmet, left wrist, bruised both knees, and of course shattered my heel bone into over 10 pieces. aka: a lesson in mortality, I am not immortal yet!

btw: can anyone give me insight on why I cannot log into any of the colorado forums mentioned above? I fill out the new member part, and then it says I entered incorrect password etc...but if I try to fill out the member form agian with the same info. it says that the user name is already taken.

kerry

So I am aware of my computer illiteracy, but this is out of hand. Not only can I log onto RC, but it won't even connect me to thier email for a complaint. I have tried several different links on several pages and nothing. If anyone is kind enough to post a bulliton of my desperation and sale items ANYWHERE that would be great.