Mugshot thread!

nikkipigtails

Thanks JoJo.

I got a better pic of her playing with her soccer ball.
f0oit0.jpg

nikkipigtails

GREAT pict, soo cute, beautiful green eyes, just like you said

Thanks Brenda. I'm amazed at how smart she is. I've had her for not even 24 hours yet and she already knows what "potty" means and she lets me know when she has to go potty. She also knows the word "no". It's difficult to keep her toys separate from Olivia's toys but she's knows to put the toy down when I say "no".

JoJo

Nice pic Nikki, did you go through a rescue program? find s positive pitbull club in your area and become a member. theres so much to learn when dealing with these dogs, also check with your city laws and your home owner's insurance to know what you need to be aware of. if either one has issues with pitbulls it would be yours and the dogs best interest to register it as a Staffordshire Terrier mix breed.

nikkipigtails

Brenda: She's 8 weeks old.

JoJo: I got her from my MIL's boyfriend. My husband's aunt writes insurance and told us not to register her as a pit bull because our insurance company would most likely drop us immediately. I haven't thought about joining a club. I doubt there would be one in our area close enough for us to participate in. Are there any websites you can recommend?

nikkipigtails

Turkey Day Pics!

I think we should post pics of our Turkey Days...

Here's Olivia showing her turkey
2d5cvm.jpg

Here's Cosmo after eating bunches of turkey
es1zwg.jpg