Mugshot thread!

BrothaWolf

Here is me and one of my other toys....

davebike1.jpg

Triggerjay

me,

Picture007-1.jpg

The wife, and my youngest daughter before one of her gymnastics comps..

family010.jpg

And of course,....... The toy!.. One of them...I actually learned how to drive in this car. My father Bought it new in 71.. I did the resto..

DSC01731.jpg

And toy #2.. it has a long way to go..

fish1.jpg

Hope my mug shot didn't break your PC! :columbo:

Jason

Triggerjay

The orange car (torro red actually) is a 1971 Plymouth Duster Twister, 318v8, 4 barrel..and the white car is an 89 ford mustang LX 5.0. I bought the mustang for my wife, but it ended up being my car,.. she wanted the new suv..(well new for us).. its a 96 ford explorer. I also have a 93 astro minivan.. I use it for my handyman service.. The duster is kept in the garage, and the other 3 in the driveway..The Duster is "almost" done.. I have about 10 more hours of work before it can go back on the road.. put on hold for the winter..

Jason

BrothaWolf

Great wheels guys! The mods are gonna have to start a "TOY" thread now!

Heres one of my other toys... I love working on this as much as my tank
2004 Harley V-Rod...

daveharley.jpg

boozeman

The mods are gonna have to start a "TOY" thread now!

there is one ...I just :bump: it for ya :D
btw there are a few other old threads that were a fun way to get to know more about other members... there were ''what you do for a living'' ''what does your RS name mean'' and there was another one that was a questionaire with ''what are your fav. music, books ect. ''
maybe some of the other mods can help me find them and bump those also :invisible

BrothaWolf

there is one ...I just :bump: it for ya :D
btw there are a few other old threads that were a fun way to get to know more about other members... there were ''what you do for a living'' ''what does your RS name mean'' and there was another one that was a questionaire with ''what are your fav. music, books ect. ''
maybe some of the other mods can help me find them and bump those also :invisible

Awesome Thanks Booze! Now Im gonna have to go wash my Hummer! lol