Mr Coral online purchase

jamielai

So I have made my first online saltwater purchase ever. It was from Mr Coral this past weekend during their big sale. It is on the FedEx truck right now on it's way to my house to be delivered. It was a 5 pk of zoas and polys. I am SO EXCITED and also alittle nervous. Just wanted to share.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Good Deal Jamie! Can't wait to see your goodies! Be sure to take LOTS of pics and share!!

Talked to Ash lately?

jamielai

I will take alot of pics. It will be alittle while before I can post them because my software is messed up. But I will hurry and get it fixed. I do talk to Ashley alot. She is busy working right now because Spring Break season just kicked off.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's cool Jamie. If there's anything I can do to help with your "messed up software" just let me know.

Tell Ash "Al said HOLA GIRL!"

jamielai

My package just arrived in perfect condition and the heat pack was still warm. I have no idea what anything is. It is one of those "They pick" deals. I think that is more fun. Kinda like a treasure box. I have them acclimating right now.

jamielai

Glad to know that. I was nervous ordering online. A couple of my pieces are just free floating, not glued on anything but they have alot of polyps.

jamielai

All of my pieces have opened and they look beautiful. Each piece is different and has amazing colors. Two thumbs up for MRCORAL

BigJay

Sonny's picks are always amazing. I let him pick my corals one time. Just sent him like $100 extra dollars and said hook me up. He sent blastos with like 25-30 heads and 3 duncans. That alone was worth more then my entire order and that doesn't even go into the other dozen or so corals that came with it. He's definetly OK in my book and 100% trustworthy to make sure you get a great deal.

jamielai

That is great to hear. I really have no idea which zoas and polys I have. When I post some pics (when my computer is fixed) then you guys can let me know.