most rarest/expensive you have?

Camille

My black tang is my most expensive living thing I've bought for the tank. I made it easy for my other half - I said he could get it for my birthday ;) He was super happy with that as I'm pretty hard to buy for otherwise. The tang is lovely - he doesn't fight with anyone - just cruises around all day. Although he did bring whitespot with him. He looked like a Gem Tang! Everyone was OK though and I'm into month 6 of a 11 month 'no new anything in the tank' period to make sure the WS stays away. And QT from now on. When we first got him we sat in front of the tank waiting to see what that much money looks like swimming around. He stayed along the back wall, cruising back and forth. The back wall is black so all we could see was his white tang floating along! I tried to take a photo but it's really, really hard to take a picture of a bit of black fish shaped velvet! And the sailfin tang keeps photo bombing! He's too friendly/hungry…

My most precious item is my big leather behind the black tang in the middle photo. My mate gave me a golf ball size frag when I first started over 3 years ago. It's now the size of a basketball!

And here's a group photo of all my tangs:

Here's my 'gem tang':

Iamonlyme

uhesataz.jpg

Gulp my most expensive baby is my zebra moray eel :) he really is the dog of the reef :) please say hi to Ameya ( Indonesian for without bounds or vast) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtk

Yea he is bit on the expensive side but he is a great fish. Has a great personality. You can find them down as low as 249.00 on live aquaria I believe.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'm posting this as a "rarest" because I think a coral that makes this drastic of recovery might be rare.
Here's My PRIDE & JOY Bleeding Apple Scolymia
7d15ceee0d2a7c161bf48119e094b3fa_zps6e192373.jpg

saintsreturn

As my tank is still young, this guy was our largest expense that made it thus far....
punu9any.jpg

Sent from this thing in my hand

Akshay

Not the rarest but the most expensive fish in my tank right now, is the Queen Angel & hes growing fast...
20140520_205155_zpsvfsgdcds.jpg

20140520_195939_zps2scf2duq.jpg

20140520_204810_zpsa2tavjrs.jpg

Kremlin

I have a jack o lantern leptoseris, branching dendros and a miami hurricane chalice. Will post pics later on