Merry X-mas What did you get!

Well its chistmas and some body had to start this post. So what did you get?

As for me my tank came in yesterday and all i got from that is an even longer list of "what do i do here"

Off the topic i got a few clothes, some gift certificates to home furnishing stores and a leather sofa.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

ReefLady

Staff member
No reef stuff ...

Cooler stuff :cool: ...

New front and back speakers for my car, also a 200w amp to power the speakers (already have the subs & amp for the subs).

Woohoo!

Witfull

dont know yet.....:D ...just got hope and we're opening in a bit...ill keep you posted...lol

ScottT1980

$$$$ :D

I wil be making a custom acrylic sump and perhaps getting that ASM skimmer I have wanted...

Cant' wait!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Take er easy
Scott T.

wooddood

the wood dude
gift certificates from the lfs,can always use those.clothes,house stuff,dvd player,ect,ect.i must have been a good boy.lol.

Witfull

some good stuff and 2-$100.00 Gift Certs for the LFS!!!

my kids know what to get me:D :bigbounce

Jakets

I got SCUBA Lessons That include getting my ticket and a week end Dive (4 Dives over one week end)
Totally pumped.
+ Socks underwear, Reef Books, Wine, and so much Chocolate I'm going to die.

J

ReefLady

Staff member
blueoceandiver ~ that's a beatiful piece...nice present!

Now if I could just tear my husband and boys away from the new Xbox so I can play NFL 2004 ...

:D

jimeluiz

Oh, Troy - sounds tough - the holidays can be a challenge:doh: But I'm sure you topped out.

Our score was the digital camera - soon to be posting pics - as soon as I can figure it all out!!!!!!!

New creatures include a white pulsing Xenia and a pink Coco Worm. :p

TDEVIL

well, where to begin,
the wife got me a $100 gift cert from The Logical Reef:D ,which had 1 of Travis's zoanthid cards (just awsome Travis), and some tools, and 4 gift cert for the new golf simulator (now i can play golf when its snowing), and i got a lot more, but i dont want to bore you guys with everything i got

it was a god Christmas, and im not done yet, still have my dad/step mom, brothers, yet to go

yes i am spoiled, and i like it;) :p

hope all is well with everybody and you had a good Christmas

TD

tankgirl

Hi all!!!
Curts, I got a pinpoint pH monitor, too!
and
a pinpoint ORP monitor
Turbelle Stream 6110
LaMotte Ca test kit
waterproof boots (for walking our dog)

Reefguard

My christmas actually came early when my loving wife said get a bigger tank and set it up before Christmas. So I got a 100 gallon and I set it up 2 weeks ago. That is my present, and you know what? I could have gotten a 180 but didn't want to buy a whole bunch of things for it. After all it is Christmas and i had to tink of alot of ppl not just myself.:) :)

Noel

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
I got:

1 fleece shirt that did not fit
2 christmas ornaments from my daughter from the $1 store with her own birthday money -priceless!
1 toy planetarium
1 astrological calendar.

I guess I was a really bad boy but a really awesome Daddy.

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by StoneyReef
I got:

1 fleece shirt that did not fit
2 christmas ornaments from my daughter from the $1 store with her own birthday money -priceless!
1 toy planetarium
1 astrological calendar.

I guess I was a really bad boy but a really awesome Daddy.

I received a book today from my son and daughter that was called "Dear Mom - Thank you for Everything" that brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart. The pain of yesteryears of raising teenagers into thankful adults paid off. No matter how old and how well they are , the worrying never stops though! :rolleyes:
Being an awesome Daddy is probably the best gift that a child could give their Father. Although a Calcium Reactor would of been great, I think you have the greatest gift of all! :thumbup:

DICK

A HUGE CREDIT CARD DEBT!!!!!:(
Also, my girlfriend got me a DVD player BEFORE my sister gave me a DVD player also. Which one should I keep and which one should I return????

Last edited: