Merry X-mas What did you get!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I got a kalk reactor from stoney reef, who deserves sooo much for his generosity, Thanks again BTW!

I got some petsmart giftcards so that I can start collecting items for my nano, $25 to the lfs, and some $$ towards new tires for my truck, and beleive it or not, I asked for tires, it wasn't an unwnated gift.:D

Maxx

LFS gift certificates.....always diggin those...clothes, and "family gift certificates" which can be redeemed for anything I want later. Since I've been hired by a local police agency and the academy starts Feb. 2nd (the dept says they'll pay for uniforms etc), but I dont know what all I'll be needing for that....I can use em for Fish stuff, police stuff, or motorcycle stuff......hmmmmm......gonna require some thinking!
Nick

Maxx

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the most important thing....
Time spent w/ my family and my girlfriends family!:D
Nick

BigReepher

I got some much needed socks and boxers, that was it. But my kids had a great Christmas and thats all I really wanted.:) I'll treat myself and my wife to Christmas in January.

64Ivy

From a friend: An LFS gift certificate.
From family: Nothing reef related (see the following).
FROM MY TANK: A major headache as I got up early Christmas morning to see that one of my oldest and largest acros had begun to 'rtn' for no apparent reason. As it had grown onto several rocks over the years, removing it to frag it was going to be a huge undertaking. Remember, this was Christmas morning and several friends and relatives were coming over. Also, there was the matter of my 5 year old opening and wanting to play with her presents (a few of which needed assembly).

Long story short, it all got done but my wife is (understandibly) furious at the trouble caused by the reeftank. Wishes it was a painting of a reeftank. In other words, NOW TOTALLY HATES THE REEFTANK!!!

Other than that, Christmas was okay.

Curtswearing

Time heals all wounds Mike. She'll like your tank better in a while.

(you could be doing worse things with your time)

64Ivy

Yeah, I know she'll come around. I DO understand the frustration though: The timing of all this COULD'VE been a bit better.

Craig Manoukian

New lights from CativeReefs, Tunze Gloves for cleaning tanks, sump/refugium plumbing supplies, Ocean Runner 2700 pump, and I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head.

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Oh yes, tons of great time with friends and family!

brian_e

i got the flu for x-mas and i got a calcium test kit from my online buddy psu4me thanks for the it

NaH2O

Contributing Member
My favorite things were my Euro-reef skimmer and Canon G3 camera. I had a great time with my family, though. It was also great to drive around the Chicago area and lay on the horn when someone was frustrating me. I've noticed when I do that in Indy....it isn't really acceptable, and I'll get dirty looks (among other things)...lol. Isn't it interesting the way driving is different in other areas? Oops...I'm getting off-topic, guess I'm too talkative tonight....sorry mods...feel free to lay on the horn at me - I can take it!! ;)

Mary

Evil Angel
:( I think I'll drop some karma your way then, Dave! A small gift, but just a token for all the help you've offered many times. :clink:
:craig:

mwrager

gift certificates from the lfs and what ever StoneyReef sends me. That is all for me. I didnt even spend it with my kids, they were at there mothers.:smirk: