Megs first reef Experience (29g acrylic)

Craig Manoukian

Welcome Megan, congratulations on your first two posts. Visit out photo gallery, it has lots of pictures!

Last edited:

Megan

That yellow striped maroon is beautiful! Although I'm a little biased I suppose...I just bought one that looks just like her a month ago with an anemone and I've grown quite attached.

Looking good so far...

thank you very much. how is your clownfish doing? :swmfish:

megan

Frankie

RS STAFF
what school dose she go to?:bluenod: :fishy:
We live in South Carolina sweetie. I like your avatar! Lee has Hanna Montana posters. I'll get her on here tomorrow at the time you posted. She's asleep right now.

Triggerjay

LOL, I showed her how to use the quote feature, and now she is going nuts. Megan, Frankie and Lee live far, far away.

Jason
(dad) lol

tbittner

My little six year old girl LOVES to check out the tank in the morning and she always finds something new. Micro starfish, worms, all sorts of things.

And of course, she has a name for ALL of the fish. :)

Megan

My little six year old girl LOVES to check out the tank in the morning and she always finds something new. Micro starfish, worms, all sorts of things.

And of course, she has a name for ALL of the fish. :)

i wish i cold meet her.

megan:white:

that is so great to see you got a saltwater tank at nine i had to wait till i was 17 this is such a great forum,very very family friendly!