MegaFlow air intake elbow

kare-bear

Does anyone know where I can buy an air intake elbow for my megaflow overflow kit? I bought two kits and I'm missing one. Thanks

Last edited:

panmanmatt

Where did you buy the kits? I'd contact them and let them know that you are missing parts and they should send you another kit.

If that's not an option, you can get a regular elbow from any hardware store and just drill a hole in it.

mps9506

Ditto to what Matt said. As far as I know AGA does not sell the parts individually. The place you got the kit from should be able to get you another kit and return the megaflow kit to the wholesaler. Or at least send you another elbow from another box and send their kit back.

kare-bear

Thanks for the advice. I think that I might have to get an elbow and drill a hole like you said. We have parts for skimmers, plumbing parts everywhere, lights and all sorts of stuff laying out. We have an 11 month old that likes to carry things around. I'm not even sure if we ever had the part but I have looked everywhere. Daddy's little helper is into everything.

My husband just said that doing the self made part 'sounds easiest'

Maybe next month I'll find the part in with my tupperware.....or in the toilet....things end up in there too. We have locks on the toilets now.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:lol: One of the WORST sounds in the world is when you hear the toilet flush and then an Uh oh from a child's voice.