McClain's RSM 130D

McClain75

Another quick question, and thank you guys for all of the replies. Helping keep this tank looking as good as i feel it does by sharing the wealth of excellent experience and kind natured people on this forum. It sure makes a change from some of the other ones out there...

My toadstool leather is shedding again, this is the third time in two months. Now i believe that this may be because of not enough flow over it? Or could this be something else?

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Gotta love RS and having a forum dedicated to the RSM tanks, it really is such an awesome place :D

Yeah, maybe increase the flow a little and see how he fairs after that. The other thing might be debris settling on him? Anyone in your tank kick up sand? The solution to that is increase flow as well so particles can't settle on him, so increase the flow across him and little and hopefully that will help :)

McClain75

New addition! I have a beautiful Flametail blenny or firetail blenny, not sure of the correct name. Photos to come once it stops running away from me!!!