May '08 Photo Contest

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I AM IN!!!!! Just guess which picture is mine in the album......:)

edit:
nevermind...it shows our usernames...DUH!!!!!

Octoman

Great pictures so far, keep them coming!!

That is a great prize Prow, I just put that same setup on my tank a couple weeks ago and I loce it!

prow

thanks octoman, i like them too. have a set on my tank now:D

nice bump there goldenmean :thumbup:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Since Brian didn't upload his picture i did mine :D
I will try and get a better one tomorrow.
I have had my Great Barrier Reef clowns (akindynos) since they were 1/2" big. they are about 3 1/2" to 4" now and get to just over 5" fully grown.

lcstorc

Ohh. I almost forgot this one. Putting it on my to do list for Saturday.
It is kind of funny how many of us have clowns as our longest kept fish. My maroon is mine. I just have to find or take a good pic.
BTW I can't take a picture of my 6-line to save my life.

Triggerjay

6 years and counting... I'm not going to enter though.. couldn't get a pic I was happy with..:
tank080.jpg

Jason

Triggerjay

Ah, Its an OK pic, but doesn't compare to the other ones in the thread. Great pics guys! I won last month anyways,... Its someone elses turn! Not that I wouldn't mind the prize! :)

Jason

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Triggerjay, you get karma for the cute little guy. Congrats on keeping it for 6 years :thumbup:

Triggerjay

Triggerjay, you get karma for the cute little guy. Congrats on keeping it for 6 years :thumbup:

Thanks! They are one of the least expensive animals in my tank, but the most sentimental. They had a rough start in life with me. I have a pair that I bought around the same time, but today the male was camera shy. :)

Jason